Happy Teachers' Month!

This is the time of the year to give our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to our dear teachers and educators who molded us to who we are right now. It has been said that being a teacher is the noblest of all professions. If there are no teachers, there would be no other profession in the world today. So, take a minute of your time, express your gratitude to the teacher who have touched your heart, to the one you considered to be your second parents, to the mentor in whom you sought advice. A simple thank you is enough but if you can make it more than that, they would be more than willing to accept it as well!

On that note, the Department of Education in the Philippines together with My Teacher My Hero Foundation will have full month of activities, celebrations and other ways to recognize our dear teachers. There are plenty of partner establishments who are giving out discounts, treats, surprises and many more for our dear beloved educators. Just click on this one My Teacher My Hero  to check out their Facebook page.

Personally, I have met many teachers and mentors in my life and I can only thank them in my prayers and giving them my blessings for life. They have shaped what has become of me. Being a teacher myself, I am just thankful for the opportunity to share what I can to my dear students and learners.

To my fellow teachers and educators, a warm hugs for doing a great job!

#edtechbeki
#thankyouteacher



thepurpleman

A bubbly millennial who is an educational technology consultant, trainer and advocate.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment...